NAWABSHAH: Four workers at the factory died from inhaling toxic gas while descending on the ground floor of the building, ARY News reported Wednesday.
Two sons and a father were among four victims who died of poison gas in an accident at a pickle factory in Hashim district. Nawabshah city, police said.Toxic gas kills four workers in the basement of the Naubshah factory
The victims were named Nazir, his two sons, a Danish and Salman, and another factory worker, Qasim, according to police.Toxic gas kills four workers in the basement of the Naubshah factory
According to eyewitness accounts Workers went downstairs in the basement one by one to help their fellow in need. The workers lost consciousness one by one. Because the basement is full of dangerous gases. which killed them in a tragic event